Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New Challenges...

Hopefully your NEW YEAR has gotten off to a great start... I know mine has... My theory: it can ONLY get better from here! I look forard to what 2009 is going to bring me and my family!

Well, I finally made a decision: I am going back to school! I have only gone part-time here and there for the past three years (since Landen's birth). I am enrolled and registered to take some online classes starting Monday. I plan on taking it easy this semester, signing up for a class in the summer, and then attending full-time in the fall (while still working, of course). :) Who would've ever thought one could get so excited about taking on such a challenge (with a husband looking for a full-time teaching position, two toddlers, and myself - still working full-time)? I am though... I most certainly am! :) Wish me luck!

Now, the boys started a new daycare this past Monday. Today was their 2nd day and wow! It's going great! It's an "in-home preschool". Landen is learning the letter "M" this week. Too funny! It almost makes me sad that they're in the "school" setting... but, I'm so proud of them both for making the transition so well. (Of course, Ant Kelwee [the previous childcare provider] is GREATLY missed! But, I assured the boys, we WILL see Ant Kelwee again.)

:)

No comments: