Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Landen wasn't so sure why he had to wear GREEN today. I figured I'd spare myself the long Irish speech and just tell him it was for his "lucky green day party". Someday, I'll go into how things really came to be on St. Patty's Day.

Poor kiddo didn't even make it through his "green party" though... The sitter called me this morning and after taking him to the doctor this afternoon, we learned that he has a really bad ear infection. We just can't catch a break with the health of our two boys! I know it could be worse, so I'm just thankful we're home but it's still been a 'trying winter'... The month of February was plenty though and I hope that March doesn't turn into another unhealthy month. Keep your fingers crossed! (I say this too, because I just took Graden to the doctor YESTERDAY for a double ear infection!) Yuck.

Hopefully your house is germ-free and you're enjoying the SPRING weather that is peeking through today! I'll put more FLORIDA pictures up soon! Love to all our friends & family!

No comments: