Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Landen wants a motorcycle!?!


Landen has been telling me for the past few days that he wants a motorcycle. I keep telling him that maybe he'll get a "big boy bike" for the summer, but he insists that he is big enough for a motorcycle. He tells me that his "Aunt Derek" (yes, he calls him "aunt", ha ha!) will teach him how to ride it! I told him today that his Aunt Rachael and Uncle Derek will have to keep it at their house, too! I decided to get the camera out as proof that it wasn't my idea... Landen thought of it all on his own, and sure enough - he brought it up when I asked him about the "big boy bike"! My goodness... a motorcycle? This Mommy is NOT ready for a motorcycle! Ha ha! And, do they even make Diego Motorcycles? :) Oh Landen! We love you Aunt Rachael & Aunt Derek! :)

2 comments:

Phil Hirsch "DAD" said...

I hope I get to have say in this whole motorcycle thing!! :) Why do mom's always say no??? Man...dad's never get to buy cool toys we can ALL share :)

Melissa Hirsch said...

Listen, Dad, we can 'discuss' this at a much later date... like when he's 21. Ha!