Friday, September 4, 2009

Landen is off to SCHOOL!


Landen started his preschool this fall. He's so excited about it! He loves his teachers and new friends. As cliche as it sounds, I just can't believe how fast time has gone... it's so hard to see him off to school. They tell me he is doing wonderful! Apparently, he's quite the helper and social butterfly. Of course, I didn't expect any less; but, I am his Mommy. According to Landen, his favorite things about school: the sandbox, the "other Landon" (with an 'O', not an 'E'... he is sure to tell you), painting, counting, and making your own snacks! It's obvious (based on this answer) that his days are fulled with excitement. I'm so proud of my little man. I made him take at least 15 pictures before we even left. Then (of course) I had to take a few before we entered the school. He was such a good sport and was sure to smile for Mommy as much as he could stand... honestly, it wasn't too difficult, because he was so thrilled to go that his smile was quite natural! The only problem the whole day was the sun in his eyes! :) Ah... soon it'll be time for Graden to join him... I just can't believe my babies are growing up into little boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute:) So glad to hear that they are doing well:) I miss you and love you!