Friday, September 4, 2009

GRADEN GRADUATES...



Graden had his last visit from the Speech Therapist on Monday... He was re-evaluated and actually graduated from his sessions! We are thrilled with his progress. He is actually a little ahead for his age now (based on an average of common vocabulary in his age group)...

So, not only did he catch up, he excelled! (That's my boy!) It has been an interesting year for Graden. Oh, who am I kidding?? Graden's life has been interesting from the get-go! :) He's overcome so many obstacles that I honestly believe he has no limit! Graden is going to surprise us all in everything he tackles (maybe literally, you football fans) for the rest of his life... I'm just so proud of my now-talking-non-stop little Grado! He's such a joy to have around! xoxo

No comments: