Monday, September 14, 2009

Our 1st Trip To The Dentist!

Today, Landen and I went to his first dentist appointment. He did great! He made Mommy go first and was sure to get real close to my wide open mouth. Landen watched closely as I was a "good patient". Landen and I went last week to watch Aunt Rachael get her teeth cleaned. A few weeks before that, he got to watch Daddy get his teeth cleaned, too. So, Landen had a good idea of what was going to take place. I was nervous though, I must admit. Landen acts "shy" sometimes around new people (especially if he's nervous himself). He did wonderful though! He smiled for a picture that they hung on a bulletin board and was quite pleased to receive a sticker, new toothbrush and his own toothpaste! He even got to help count his teeth (which he guessed he had 5)... he's got 20! :) All in all, it was a successful first visit! :)

1 comment:

James said...

Encino dentists are great dentists who know this about Encino and why they chose to practice there. Most dentists want the family clientele so they go out of their way to make coming to their offic