Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lego's, dirt, and golf balls...

... these are a few of the boys' favorite things. 

From sun up, the boys played with Lego's - building some of the most extravagant and creative ships and 'forts' that I have ever seen, dug in the dirt - literally digging a hole in my Mema's yard while we visited, and bounced golf balls into buckets in my living room. I suppose not all of these are appropriate activities (digging with shovels and a hoe could be dangerous and golf balls could break something), but they were having so much fun, giggling and playing with each other... for now. Ha! 

The heat is wearing Landen out, but he's trying his best to play as he normally would. Needless to say, we are spending a lot of time inside today and the rest of the week during this "excessive heat" warning. Both boys let me shave their heads to help keep them cool. It makes them look so grown up!


No comments: