Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Febreeze, Sneezes, and Stomach Bugs...

...Oh my!

Who doesn't love the small of vomit? 

Ew, no one! Lucky for me, that's what my house has smelled like for two days. 

Thankfully, though, this stomach bug doesn't seem to be the flu. It's a quick "puke and move on"... Except for Grado. He has a runny nose, and we all know that makes any stomach bug worse. It hurts to throw up, because your throat is sore. It hurts to cry, because your nose gets stuffed up even more. And, it hurts to eat, because your stomach is disgusting. 

So goes my day... G is resting on the couch, and has been for hours, while watching cartoons and staring at the toast I'm trying to get him to eat. Poor guy is terrified, though. He's like his Momma and hates throwing up. 

Through his sneezes and stomach bug, I think I've sprayed half a bottle of Febreeze in the past two days. I've used about 287 Lysol wipes, too. 

At least I'm home today. Homework and grading, with a quick game of "Go Fish" tossed in... sounds lovely. :)

No comments: