Saturday, November 10, 2012

Answering questions...

I am amazed at how many times I can be asked, "How is G doing?" 

Please do not take that as annoyance; rather, I am humbled. Appreciative. Loved. 

I smile thinking about how many people pray for, think of, talk with, read, and ask about Grado. Your support, encouragement, love, prayers, thoughts do not go unnoticed. 

During our "waiting game," I have been asked at least once a day - literally - how our little stinker is doing, feeling, holding up. 

Truth is - right now, he is better than his Mom. :)

I'll give you this update:  
Graden has been having good days.


Luckily, we have been busy around here and days are flying by... So, the wait hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. We have our appointment in a few weeks (after Thanksgiving), unless we get a call first. 

In the meantime, thank you. Thank you for your concern for my son. I cannot describe what it means to me, to him, to our family.




No comments: