Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"If music be the food of love, play on." --William Shakespeare

Yes, Mr. Shakespeare, yes... play on!

Today, it's just too darn hot to be outside, especially with Landen. He was struggling yesterday, and while we were out for just a few minutes this morning, he told me that was enough. Because of this, I'm in a "mood." You know, the "time-to-kick-in-gear-and-clean-and-organize-anything-and-everything-or-toss-it-in-the-trash" mood that moms tend to have when they're stuck inside. 

And, when we clean, we dance. Can't help it. In fact, I would bet that the louder the music, the better I clean. I think my dad may have taught me that. :) 

So, here are some of my all-time favorites to turn up while I dance clean. Don't laugh! I'm so serious.

First up: Eddie Money. Because who doesn't love some Eddie?

Pitbull? Enough said.

Shoot. You can do anything to some ACDC... forget just cleaning!

Long, hot summer? Duh. 

While I'm in the "country" mood... here's Luke.

I don't need to remind anyone about my love for DMB. It's too hard to choose just one song that I blare, but here's a good one!

Here's one that makes me think of my dad. Ha! Yep, that's Lionel back in the day!

Maybe one more that comes from my first dance-cleaning parties... Trust me, you can dance around to this, right Dad? :) Good ol' Phil. 

I could post songs all day, from all styles, from all decades... But, I'll stop for now. Here's one more -- that the boys love -- to get your blood flowin'... Yes, LMFAO. 

Hopefully, your feet are tappin', too, or at least you're smiling/laughing at me, right?. :)

Happy cleaning!

No comments: